Saturday, July 24, 2010

Whoopie pies

Whoopie pies and macarons are two things I have been meaning to have a go at for a long time. I see lots of recipes for both on Tastespotting.


A couple of weeks ago my sister in law asked me whether I had ever made whoopie pies. She'd seen them in a magazine (which I gave her...) and assured me she would be more than happy to do a taste test!

The same day as she mentioned it, I had seen this list of recipes at the kithcn.

I went ahead and made the first ones on the list. Making a few little alterations to it. They were delicious. My sister in law agrees.

I might have whoopie pies in the shop from time to time, but I feel that, since they are essentially the same as cupcakes but in a different shape and not so easy to transport or eat, it's probably best to stick to cupcakes!


I might have to keep making them until I've made up my mind.

Liz Cupcakes

No comments:

Post a Comment