Monday, November 23, 2009

"TA NEA" Daily - Interview (updated)

Exciting news!

A couple of weeks ago we got contacted by Aggeliki Karageorgou, a reporter for the national daily TA NEA for an article on the rising popularity of cupcakes.

It came out today. It has my basic cupcake recipe in and ideas on how to make it less fattening! You can read it online here.

Taking the photos was quite a funny experience and needless to say Fin is extremely excited to be in the newspaper!


Lovely to see you, too, Niki!

UPDATE

I had totally missed the fact that our cupcakes feature on the front page of the paper, too! Right about half way through the page, just below the H1N1(!) story, horizontal strip in blue, our banner photo for the blog, rearranged, to the left of the strip advertising the column (compare with the top of this page).

8 comments:

  1. bravo - just posted this on my facebook page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've posted it too...
    Congrats Liz....
    BUT
    LESS FATTENING?
    :)
    A cupcake, is a cupcake and I like mine fattening!!
    :)

    What a nice way to start your week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! That's absolutely amazing! I hope from the bottom of my heart that this is one of many successes for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Congratulations to you! You must be so excited! Your cupcakes look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!!!
    I think YOUR sweets are devine! Liz.
    hugs hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! That's fantastic! Congrats!!! I can't wait to come to Nafplio and visit your shop.

    ReplyDelete