Friday, March 26, 2010

Apron ― Winner

I'm glad that most of you thought the little apron is cute. It seems that most of you wear an apron at some time or other, even if it's just to cover your good clothes before guests arrive!

The winner of the apron is Comment No. 7! Congratulations Katerina! I'll be in touch to find out where to post it.



We'll have a selection for men, women and children in the shop (and possibly online) for whomever would like to buy for themselves or to buy as a sweet gift from Nafplio!


We're going to be having some days away over the holidays. I'll leave you with these yummy chocolate & orange cupcakes, just so that you don't suffer from low blood sugar while I'm gone!













I might sneak a post in before we get back since I will be cooking while I'm away.


See you when we get back. There is lots of fun stuff coming up in April but I'm just going to keep you guessing about that!

Liz

2 comments:

  1. Christos Anesti Liz. Hope you had a wonderful Easter. Congratulations to Katerina and the aprons really look very elegant, although I must confess that I never wear one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Katerina....
    Have fun..

    ReplyDelete