Thursday, October 28, 2010

Baked doughnuts


The special offers at LIDL last week were for baking tins and other cookware. I went along and got, among other things, two mini doughnut baking tins. I quickly started googling recipes for baked doughnuts.



The tins performed well and the doughnuts were yummy. OK, they're not the same as fried doughnuts... but they are very tasty and can do just as much damage to your arteries as fried ones, in my opinion :) Plus... with these... you don't have to wait for yeast to work its magic.

You can find the recipe I used here.

Liz Cupcakes

2 comments:

  1. These doughnuts look delicious. I didn't see the doughnut tins at my LIDL but I did by more loaf tins and if they have more of the mini-loaf tins I think I might pick one up.
    Have a good weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking forward to trying this soon - i actually bought the doughnut tin at LIDL a while ago

    ReplyDelete