Friday, March 13, 2009

Experiment

This week I tried a new chocolate frosting. It was with condensed milk. It didn't turn out the way it looked on the blog I got the recipe from. It was supposed to be thick and a little fudgey but mine turned out too runny to do what I wanted with the decorations. Maybe I didn't convert the measurements properly or maybe I just didn't measure carefully. It's not so easy to measure condensed milk. They tasted ok.

Anyway... you win some you lose some.

I have chocolate brownie cupcakes in the oven now and hopefully they will turn out well. They smell nice. I am hoping to make the choc chip cookie recipe for photographing this weekend.

Update: The brownie cupcakes were out of this world and the cookies were great. The cookie photos make you just want to reach out and grab one. Morning light gives a lovely "I want one of those for my breakfast" feeling...

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment